[IPython-dev] Anything before release? & svn problems

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Tue Sep 4 00:58:40 CDT 2007

On 9/3/07, Ville M. Vainio <vivainio@gmail.com> wrote:
> I suppose we are still on track for release soon?
>
> I fixed the config thing, and added prefiltering to %time - this makes
> it useful e.g. for tracking how long system commands take. I could not
> check it in, though, because SVN (and trac) seem to be screwed again.

I have a fix for the doctest problem also sitting here, I just figured
out a solution that wasn't available to me when I originally wrote
that code back in python 2.1/2.2.  Let's hope tonirrow the server is
back: today was a holiday in the USA, so not many people noticed the
downtime.

Once we let the dust settle with these fixes, we can ship out a release then.