[IPython-dev] [Ipython-svndiff] 2706 - add zope profile

Ville M. Vainio vivainio@gmail....
Tue Sep 4 12:54:42 CDT 2007

On 9/4/07, Fernando Perez <fperez.net@gmail.com> wrote:

> [ please all devs with commit rights read this message, there's an
> important point at the end regarding licensing]
>
> this contribution is very nice, thanks to Stefan for giving it.  But
> I'm a bit concerned about something:4

Stefan, is it ok that we relicense this instance under BSD?

> I know none of us likes to spend time on this, but we must be careful.

I don't think too much care is needed, really, esp. as far as
extensions are concerned. We can add and drop them on whim, because
distributing them is aggregation rather than linking (i.e. none of
code shipped with IPython imports them).