[IPython-dev] Need a bit more time before release

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Thu Sep 6 00:42:32 CDT 2007

On 9/5/07, Ville M. Vainio <vivainio@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/5/07, Ville M. Vainio <vivainio@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'll integrate the get_locals() thing (for proper var_expand in nested
> > functions) to non-sh profiles. I need a bit of time to implement &
> > test this, so we can't release before next weekend at minimun, I'd
> > wager.
>
> Ok, I'll take the get_locals thing back - too risky. I'll just add
> _ip.Itpl('$locals and $globals'), but the extra time is still needed
> (for some callable alias stuff).

I also have some stuff I haven't committed.  I'd fixed quickref on the
banner and our commits collided (the server downtime didn't  help, we
ended up doing some duplicate work).  So I need to clean up the local
conflicts I have before I can commit, and I've been in server rebuild
mode at the office, with no time for this.

Realistically, by the weekend...