[IPython-dev] No release this weekend, & UsageError

Ville M. Vainio vivainio@gmail....
Sat Sep 8 08:51:45 CDT 2007

While redoing pushd/popd, I thought of adding ipapi.UsageError -
something that is raised e.g. when trying to popd when the stack is
empty.

In a macro/batch file execution this would interrupt the execution,
but they still won't warrant showing the full traceback to the user in
interactive session (this is when just showing the error string is
enough).

This of course implies that we should not put out a release this
weekend, but rather somewhere over the next week.