[IPython-dev] Creating a Mathemtica notebook like GTK Interface for sympy

Olivier Lauzanne olauzanne@gmail....
Thu Apr 3 12:57:44 CDT 2008

I'm working on a gtk python shell/editor.
The idea is that you are in an editor but what you type is evaluated and
displayed on the left.

That's probably not exactly what you want. And it doesn't integrate IPython
(so not sage either).
It's not finished yet (for example you can't open a file yet, that's a
problem for an editor) but if you are insterested I can send you the source.

Olivier