[IPython-dev] Embedding IPython in wx

Igor Sylvester ias@alum.mit....
Thu Apr 24 08:45:41 CDT 2008

Hi Laurent.

Thank you for your help.

I actually want to embed an ipython shell inside a wx application.  I don't
need a dev env because I use emacs/command line for that :)    The
IPythonShellPlugin<http://code.google.com/p/editra-plugins/wiki/IPythonShellPlugin>for
editra looks really cool.  Would you happen to know if editra uses the
control available from the ipython stable ipython_view.py?

Thanks!

-Igor