[IPython-dev] Release plan for 0.9

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Mon Aug 11 12:40:17 CDT 2008

On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 11:53 PM, Fernando Perez <fperez.net@gmail.com> wrote:

> about uniformizing doc standards (M. Droetboom who did the lion's
> share of the work for MPL will be there).  It  would be nice if

BTW, in my haste to compose this message, I inadvertently glossed over
the fact that the mpl team had its own documentation marathon, where
Darren Dale, Eric Firing, John Hunter (and likely others) all put a
great amount of work.  I shouldn't have put a single name on that
message for something that's been a great collective effort (they have
several hundred pages of docs by now!).

My apologies to those in the mpl team I left aside...