[IPython-dev] pyreadline and Tab insertion

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Sun Aug 17 01:27:44 CDT 2008

Hi Vivian,

2008/6/7 Vivian De Smedt <vds@aisystems.be>:
> Dear All,
>
> This is mail concerning pyreadline. I'm  a Window user and I'm using
> pyreadline. Because of my VisualStudio background I have configured code
> completion to be Ctrl+' ' and tab to be tab insertion.

I don't know if your patch ever got in or not, but by now Jorgen is
running a proper launchpad setup for pyreadline:

https://code.launchpad.net/pyreadline

Since you're pretty comfortable with bzr/launchpad by now, this should
give you a good way to keep your fixes visible to Jorgen, so he can
review them and possibly merge them in.