[IPython-dev] Help with win32 installer...

Laurent Dufréchou laurent.dufrechou@gmail....
Sun Aug 24 14:52:19 CDT 2008

All seems ok on vista, installer is using privileged right, only html help
is not ok:
It point to : C:\Python25\share\doc\ipython\manual\ipython.html
This file does not exist but index.html exist so...
Pdf one is OK.

The main issue I have is that as I have used egg_setup.py develop, so when I
launch ipython it launch the one in my dev directory...
Any trick to disable develop mode and to help you test beta3?

Laurent