[IPython-dev] Important bug correction ofr wxPython

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Sun Aug 24 17:26:52 CDT 2008

Hi Laurent,

On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 2:21 PM, Laurent Dufrechou
<laurent.dufrechou@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi fernando,
>
> I've recently commited some important bug correction for wxIPython.
>
> This include, encoding problem, options.conf saved in user directory,
> sys.displayhook bug correction + addition of wxIpython in ./scripts.
>
> Can you include them for next beta or RC? (That does not interfere with
> ipython itself)

Yup, no problem.  I'm leaving Los Angeles right now to go back home
and won't look at this tomorrow, but the RC won't be cut until
Wednesday I think, so no worries.

Thanks!