[IPython-dev] shell command for ipython1 frontend

Sat Aug 30 19:13:14 CDT 2008

On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 02:07:09AM +0200, Laurent Dufrechou wrote:
> !del /P myfile.txt don't works at all with my code.
> So here is a bug report for you (just to keep a trace) ;) :

Yeah, I have been out of office for two weeks, so I can't test my code
under windows (I have a windows VM at the office, but not on my laptop).
This issue you have found is most probably trivial to fix (it is due to
slightly different event loop behavior under windows and under the other
platforms), but I need windows to develop. I'll fix it next week.

Thanks for reporting though.

Gaël