[IPython-dev] Leo's ipython plugin is complete

Ville M. Vainio vivainio@gmail....
Wed Feb 6 03:32:12 CST 2008

On Feb 6, 2008 11:09 AM, Toni Alatalo <antont@an.org> wrote:

> So, thanks for the work and news, am looking forward to giving it a shot
> one day .. and hoping that the notebook dreams are / come true. I also

I am quite confident that the dream will come true, I can't foresee
any technical obstacles that we can't get over in quick/realistic
timeframe.

Incidentally, I will probably also explore the old SoC nbshell project
as "prior art" for my thesis project (dippatyo) and see how well we
can reach those goals with Leo-IPython workbook. My preliminary
concept brief for the project is up at

http://vvtools.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/doc/manticore.leo

(Yes, it's of course a leo document) ;-)