[IPython-dev] Fwd: Multi-line history problems in ipython (mac osx)

Barry Wark barrywark@gmail....
Tue Jan 15 17:22:05 CST 2008

Yes, I'm using python.org's framework python (which uses readline),
though I've compiled a version that works with PyObjc2 (see
http://ipython.scipy.org/moin/InstallationOSXLeopard). There seem to
be constant headaches using Leopard's system python for
numpy/scipy/IPython. If you're developing Cocoa apps in Python, things
are different. Then the system python's a dream.

barry