[IPython-dev] Fwd: Multi-line history problems in ipython (mac osx)

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Tue Jan 15 23:07:50 CST 2008

On Jan 15, 2008 4:22 PM, Barry Wark <barrywark@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, I'm using python.org's framework python (which uses readline),
> though I've compiled a version that works with PyObjc2 (see
> http://ipython.scipy.org/moin/InstallationOSXLeopard). There seem to
> be constant headaches using Leopard's system python for
> numpy/scipy/IPython. If you're developing Cocoa apps in Python, things
> are different. Then the system python's a dream.

Do you know if bug reports have been filed with Apple on their
readline-like thing?  It seems to me that the bug is on their end,
from what I've heard so far from everyone, though I could obviously be
wrong..