[IPython-dev] IPython development news and prospects

Hans Meine hans_meine@gmx....
Wed Jan 16 11:00:51 CST 2008

Am Dienstag, 15. Januar 2008 19:28:17 schrieb Jörgen Stenarson:
> > So the question is: does anyone here *fundamentally object* to
> > switching out to hg for the project?
>
> Personally I really like the nice integration of tortoise-svn into
> windows. That is something I'd hate to lose.

I heard that before, this is an important point.  (Disclaimer: I don't use
Windows.)  I heard there's a Tortoise-bzr that is already usable, and a quick
search suggests that there's an *experimental* hg port.

Given the popularity of hg and Tortoise-Foo, this will probably be worked
on "soon".

Ciao, /  /
     /--/
    /  / ANS