[IPython-dev] IPython and Leo

Ville M. Vainio vivainio@gmail....
Sun Jan 20 11:48:00 CST 2008

On Jan 18, 2008 7:29 PM, Edward Ream <edreamleo@yahoo.com> wrote:

> are on roughly parallel tracks. Yes, there are substantial differences
> between the two projects, but there may well be ways that the two projects
> could benefit each other.

Yeah, it might be fun to play with the IPython integration with Leo a
bit; I somehow missed/forgot the original discussion. Perhaps at some
point we might want to push out ipy_leo.py IPython extension to
facilitate some interoperability tasks. I haven't used Leo in a while,
so perhaps it's time to have another look...