[IPython-dev] Tentative release plans...

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Fri Jul 11 12:24:19 CDT 2008

Hi,

We would like to see if we can get a release out by a few days before
August 1st.  This should allow us to get this into the next EPD.

I have just updated the tickets on launchpad and have marked the
released blockers that I know of as critical.  Can everyone look
through the other tickets and mark as critical anything that must be
done before the release?  Also, if people know of un-ticketed items
that need to be done as well, please file critical tickets soon as
well.

Also, this release will be 0.9.