[IPython-dev] Quick launchpad guide for would-be contributors

Ville M. Vainio vivainio@gmail....
Tue Jun 3 15:11:54 CDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 11:04 PM, Jörgen Stenarson
<jorgen.stenarson@bostream.nu> wrote:

> nice intro. But do you know of any comprehensive guide to get bzr+launchpad
> working on windows. With instructions for authentication,
> creating a project on launchpad and pushing the first content.

See that video linked to in my intro, it has just the stuff you are looking for.

I'll try to get pyreadline imported to launchpad, stay tuned.