[IPython-dev] bzr - what am I doing wrong?

Ville M. Vainio vivainio@gmail....
Wed Jun 4 10:55:00 CDT 2008

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 6:44 PM, Ville M. Vainio <vivainio@gmail.com> wrote:

> There is no history folding problem if you merge to trunk, then push
> trunk (as opposed to merging to your feature branch and then pushing
> it over the trunk).

Just to emphasize this: you might use the golden rule that unless you
pulled a non-private branch less than one hour ago, do not push that
branch. This avoids nuking valuable history entries with "merged from
trunk" entries.