[IPython-dev] bzr - what am I doing wrong?

Stéfan van der Walt stefan@sun.ac...
Wed Jun 4 14:44:37 CDT 2008

2008/6/4 Fernando Perez <fperez.net@gmail.com>:
> OK, thanks for all the feedback on bzr.  I'll try to make a little
> cheat sheet from this discussion and see how it goes.  Ultimately we
> might send that info back to the bzr team for their docs.  I feel
> their 'Workflows' pages and sections of the guide are woefully
> insufficient in critical details (like a number of things you've
> clarified here).

I like bzr a lot, but it scares me that we need a cheat sheet to
achieve something so simple.  Please do provide this feedback to the
bzr list or #bzr on freenode.net; I would very much like to know what
they have to say.

Cheers
Stéfan