[IPython-dev] ipython1 -> IPython documentation merge about to begin

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Mon Jun 9 15:18:05 CDT 2008

Hello all,

I wanted to let all the devs know that I am about to do a major
reorganization of the IPython documentation.  Part of this will be to
merge in the ipython1 documentation.  Because of this, I would ask
that people stay clear of the doc directory in trunk for a few days.
If you have changes in the docs that need to happen please wait for a
few days.  Feel free to ask me questions if needed.