[IPython-dev] ipython1 -> IPython documentation merge about to begin

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Mon Jun 9 17:43:46 CDT 2008

On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 1:18 PM, Brian Granger <ellisonbg.net@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I wanted to let all the devs know that I am about to do a major
> reorganization of the IPython documentation.  Part of this will be to
> merge in the ipython1 documentation.  Because of this, I would ask
> that people stay clear of the doc directory in trunk for a few days.
> If you have changes in the docs that need to happen please wait for a
> few days.  Feel free to ask me questions if needed.

Go for it.  While I'm offline for the rest of the week, I'll work on a
private branch purely on automatic testing for the old code.  So no
chance of conflicts.

Thanks for the big merge!  I'll let you know of any gremlins I may hit.