[IPython-dev] Moving pyreadline to launchpad

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Tue Jun 17 01:34:40 CDT 2008

Hey,

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 11:52 AM, Jörgen Stenarson
<jorgen.stenarson@bostream.nu> wrote:

> I've tried a few different ways that didn't work out satisfactorily. The
> launchpad-import branch that Ville created doesn't seem to work. So I would
> like to try to work from a svn dump. If you can do a dump of
> pyreadline/trunk and put it somewhere I can download it I'd be happy.

I just dumped the whole ipython repo here:

http://ipython.scipy.org/dist/iprepo.svndump.bz2

Let me know how it goes.  Note that this is the entire repo (as best I
could see, svnadmind dump doesn't take any path options, only
revisions).  This should give you all the data needed to play locally
with the bzr import tools.