[IPython-dev] Moving pyreadline to launchpad

Yuhui H eyecat@gmail....
Tue Jun 17 15:27:23 CDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 1:13 PM, Jörgen Stenarson
<jorgen.stenarson@bostream.nu> wrote:
> It seems these more advanced problems are tricky to do on windows. I
> sure hope it is easier to work with bzr in a normal situation.

Hi,

I'm not an expert on either bzr or IPython/PyReadline, But branching
from svn to bzr seems to work without a hitch for me (for this svn
repo anyway).

I'm using Windows, python2.5 with bzr source distribution 1.6b2, and
bzr-svn from
http://d5190871.u44.websitesource.net/bzr-svn/
(and official win32 subversion binary).

All I need to do to is:

bzr branch svn+http://ipython.scipy.org/svn/ipython/pyreadline/trunk pyreadline

If you want, I can upload my bzr branch somewhere as a zip package. Or
I can push it to launchpad somewhere.

Yuhui