[IPython-dev] ipython-frontend branch merged to trunk

Barry Wark barrywark@gmail....
Tue Jun 24 02:09:37 CDT 2008

After cleaning up the code in ipython-frontend to be fully pep 8
compliant (except when overriding non-PEP 8 compliant methods from
Cocoa or Twisted), I've merged the ipython-frontend branch into trunk
and marked the ipython-frontend branch as "merged" on launchpad. I
expect all further work on the IPython.frontend package to happen from
trunk. I'll try to work up a tutorial on writing a frontend in the
next few days. In the mean time, happy hacking.

Cheers,
Barry