[IPython-dev] IPython winpdb interface

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Tue Mar 25 18:19:07 CDT 2008

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 9:38 AM, Ville M. Vainio <vivainio@gmail.com> wrote:

>  >  In which bzr branch do you plan to play with this, mtexp or stable one??
>
>  Depends on time we get an API. This will end up post-0.8.3.
>
>  BTW, mtexp is dead, it has already been integrated to trunk.

Then it should be removed from launchpad, to reduce confusion.  Let's
keep a habit of killing branches as soon as their intended purpose is
finished.  Also, let's try to use all  the labelling features of
launchpad to properly indicate what a branch is meant for.  Here's an
example of what I mean (I used both the title and the details field to
clarify the intent of that branch to potential collaborators):

https://code.launchpad.net/~nipy-developers/nipy/fff2