[IPython-dev] .. hint:: not support in HTML docs?

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Sat May 31 21:33:56 CDT 2008

Hey Robert,

On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 7:29 PM, Robert Kern <robert.kern@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 9:18 PM, Brian Granger <ellisonbg.net@gmail.com> wrote:
>> How about docutils.  I am not at my dev computer, but I think I was
>> running 0.4 (not svn) of docutils.  Hint is listed in docutils
>> documentation as being a supported directive, so that is odd.  I try
>> this out again when I get back to my other computer.
>
> Ah, there we go. I'll have to double-check my SVN checkout. Maybe
> development moved elsewhere.

If I recall correctly, at the Enthought sprint Ondrej and I ran into
quite a bit of trouble with docutils from SVN when using Sphinx, and
had to back off to the official 0.4 release.