[IPython-dev] ipcluster with clusterfile

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Wed Nov 5 10:51:30 CST 2008

Vishal,

Actually we have been working on ipcluster some.  What aspect of
ipcluster are you most interested in?  (localhost on Windows, ssh
cluster, PBS, etc)

While our work is not done, I am more than willing to share the new
code with you (I just need to push it up to our bazaar repos on
launchpad) so you can help test it/work on it for your usage case.