[IPython-dev] ipy_render

Matt Foster matt.p.foster@gmail....
Tue Nov 18 05:35:47 CST 2008

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 10:25 AM, Matt Foster <matt.p.foster@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm happy to improve the submission and send it again.

Hi Again,

I know it hasn't been long since I sent the last email but I've been
playing around, and made a patch against lp:ipython.

The main changes are:
  * Added read_from_cmd and write_to_cmd to platutils_posix.
  * Added check_cmd which uses read_from_cmd to run which and check
the output status.
  * Added topclip functions for systems with pbcopy (mac) and xsel.
  * Moved the win32 toclip stuff from ipy_render into platutils_win32.
  * Finally, I modified the ipy_render file to use the new functions.

I've tested this on my intel mac and linux boxes, but don't have any
windows machines handy, so I can't check that side of things.

I'm happy to make any more changes you think might be needed, and
would appreciate any more feedback.

See attached.

Cheers,

Matt