Tue Nov 18 05:35:47 CST 2008
On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 10:25 AM, Matt Foster <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I'm happy to improve the submission and send it again.
I know it hasn't been long since I sent the last email but I've been
playing around, and made a patch against lp:ipython.
The main changes are:
* Added read_from_cmd and write_to_cmd to platutils_posix.
* Added check_cmd which uses read_from_cmd to run which and check
the output status.
* Added topclip functions for systems with pbcopy (mac) and xsel.
* Moved the win32 toclip stuff from ipy_render into platutils_win32.
* Finally, I modified the ipy_render file to use the new functions.
I've tested this on my intel mac and linux boxes, but don't have any
windows machines handy, so I can't check that side of things.
I'm happy to make any more changes you think might be needed, and
would appreciate any more feedback.
Matt Foster | http://hackerific.net
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 4646 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.ipython.scipy.org/pipermail/ipython-dev/attachments/20081118/c444596d/attachment.obj
More information about the IPython-dev