[IPython-dev] ipcluster with clusterfile

Vishal Vatsa vishal.vatsa@gmail....
Mon Nov 24 08:56:08 CST 2008

Brian Granger wrote:

>>> If you start hacking on the ssh cluster, keep in touch so we can
>>> coordinate.
Hi Brian,

I have done my 1st drop of a working ssh cluster (sort of manager),

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/%7Evvatsa/ipython/ipcluster-dev/revision/1165?start_revid=1165

Works in a similar way as to 0.8.x ipcluster, the main caveat is that this is very *nix, don't think this will work in windows, I have tested this on GNU/Linux systems, no reason it should not work on OS X.

Have a look and if you have any pointers, let me know.
I wanted to be happy with the cluster semantics 1st and then I would be happy to fix any implementation issues.

Regards,
-vishal