[IPython-dev] ipy_editor.py: textmate function

Benjamin J. Racine bjracine@glosten....
Tue Nov 25 18:00:38 CST 2008

Matt,

This allows you to open an instance of textmate from ipython?

On another note:

I think I will commit some snippets soon.  I like your unified approach, i.e. as few distinct keystrokes as possible, and leaving the rest to the pop-up menus, i.e.

'import tab' yields all the import statements at once... further
'plot tab' yields all the plotting statements at once.

I might hold off a little longer on committing anything just yet, as I don't want to put anything out there until I feel that I've chosen the most rational shortcuts possible, which becomes clearer after a bit of effort.

Right now I am trying to pull out any of the reoccuring material from
EPD/Examples/Traits,
EPD/Examples/TraitsGUI,
EPD/Examples/Chaco,
EPD/Examples/Mayavi