[IPython-dev] ipcluster with clusterfile

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Tue Nov 25 19:29:52 CST 2008

Vishal,

Cool!

Can you create a launchpad proposal to merge (into my branch) for your
branch. That way others can review your work as well and we can keep
all the comments together.  Once you do that I will begin looking at
this.