[IPython-dev] [Shell-dev] Distributed Processing

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Thu Oct 9 23:15:17 CDT 2008

Hanno,

I tried this on my system and can't reproduce.  Is there any chance
you can run this using gdb?  That would at least give us an idea of
where to start looking.  Also, can you give more details about your
platforms/setup?

Thanks,

Brian