[IPython-dev] html-based ipython output & QTextEdit

Ville M. Vainio vivainio@gmail....
Wed Oct 15 13:01:59 CDT 2008

I'm planning a pyqt frontend for IPython. Yeah, I've been doing that
for a while but I finally had some time, and am actually participating
on the development of the new, glorious pyqt version of Leo :-)

I thought I could do it with scintilla (like the current wx
frontends), but then I figured using QTextEdit/QTextBrowser would be
even cooler. I could write the whole output using html, translating
the ansi codes to html.

Just thought I should throw the idea here, since it's been quite quiet
recently. Anyone reviewing those branches?

--
Ville M. Vainio
http://tinyurl.com/vainio