[IPython-dev] html-based ipython output & QTextEdit

Ville M. Vainio vivainio@gmail....
Fri Oct 17 12:31:03 CDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 6:46 PM, Barry Wark <barrywark@gmail.com> wrote:

> finished working on the Wx frontend. I need to clean up some of the
> test code for the asyncrhonous frontend module but it's otherwise
> hackable for a new Qt/HTML frontend. Feel free to drop me a note if
> you would like to discuss strategy.

Actually, my strategy is to make something really simple at first -
mostly something like frontend/wx/console_widget.py or Laurent's
ipython_view.py, hooking to iplib.py's interact_handle_input and
interact_prompt.

Of course after that we'll see how it fits with the big frontend picture...

--
Ville M. Vainio
http://tinyurl.com/vainio