[IPython-dev] cleaning up frontend tests

Barry Wark barrywark@gmail....
Tue Oct 28 21:20:58 CDT 2008

I'm (finally!) getting around to cleaning up the frontend package
tests. The changes are in lp:~barrywark/ipython/ipython-frontend.
Launchpad.net's website  doesn't seem to have picked up the branch
yet, so I can't formally mark it for review. If someone wants to give
it a review, we can get the tests back into trunk.

Is there any writeup of the IPython test system? I'm using "nosetests
IPython/frontend " to run the tests since I couldn't remember how the
IPython test system works, and my normal memory system (Google) is
failing me.

Thanks,
Barry