[IPython-dev] Release plans for 0.9

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Wed Sep 3 20:19:06 CDT 2008

Howdy,

we've had several betas already and an rc in the usual location.
Brian seems to have a few small fixes in the pipeline, but otherwise
I'd rather not delay things too far.

Unless anyone objects, we'll try to cut the release next Wednesday or
so (give or take a day).  I'll be somewhat offline (travel) between
tomorrow and next Tuesday, but I'll try to keep an eye on things.

Please:

- keep your development branch publicly visible so others can review
your code, give feedback, etc.  At

https://code.launchpad.net/ipython

you can see the branches that are already publicly visible.   I'd
encourage everyone else in the team to follow suit (we'll revisit this
post-0.9 as we firm up our dev process).

- request some feedback as appropriate before making significant changes.