[IPython-dev] Do we have an get_ipython_dir

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Wed Sep 3 23:23:58 CDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 9:18 PM, Brian Granger <ellisonbg.net@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have implemented this in my private branch and am testing.  I am
> setting the permissions to 0700.

Great (just keep win32 in mind, where the above probably just needs to
be skipped, or at least I don't know what the right solution should
be).

Could you publish your working branch as well for review?  We've been using

lp:~devname/ipython/trunk-dev

for each person's working copy of trunk (in addition to any others
they may have around) as a convention so it's easy to know what those
mean when we see the list of associated branches.  That obviously
doesn't preclude anyone from keeping regular feature branches, like we
have some right now.

Thanks!