[IPython-dev] Do we have an get_ipython_dir

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Thu Sep 4 00:01:42 CDT 2008

Fernando,

I also noticed that your lp:~fdo.perez/ipython/trunk-dev branch has
commits that need to be merged into trunk.  Do these need review?  Are
they ready to go?  It would be great to get these in before you leave
tomorrow?  (your not trying to pack are you?)