[IPython-dev] Fully working Win32 installer

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu@aero.iitb.ac...
Thu Sep 4 22:27:57 CDT 2008

Hi Brian,

Just a quick off-topic question.

Brian Granger wrote:
> This commit has not been merged into trunk yet as I would like it
> reviewed.  Could someone have a look at that in my trunk-dev branch?
> Thanks!  Also, I still need to test all of this on Vista (that is
> next!).

When you ask collaborators to review, do you mean they go over all the
revisions listed here manually?

https://code.launchpad.net/~ellisonbg/ipython/trunk-dev

Or is there something I'm missing.  I'm trying to get an idea of the
patch, review, merge workflow you guys are using.  Do you use Guido's
code review tool?  Can you?

cheers,
prabhu