[IPython-dev] Ville's branch to be merged before the 0.9 release?

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Fri Sep 5 17:28:34 CDT 2008


Hi,

I saw Ville's branch was recently marked as "ready for review."  I am
more than willing to do a review, but I just wanted to see these
changes need to go into trunk before the 0.9 release.  Unless they are
bug fixes to already existing features, I would prefer to have these
wait until after 0.9 is released.  I am just finishing up a huge round
of testing on various platforms+OS combinations and I don't want to
have to repeat all this for this release.

Cheers,

Brian


More information about the IPython-dev mailing list