[IPython-dev] shell command for ipython1 frontend

Mon Sep 8 17:49:18 CDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 09, 2008 at 12:33:18AM +0200, Laurent Dufréchou wrote:
> Here is a session taht is failling,
> I launch your script inside wx directory, push !dir or !ls then 'enter'
> Then the gui seems freezed, next when I push another time 'enter' got the
> exception you can see.
> It does not react like this on your system?

Hum. No. I have the same wx version as you do.

Are you sure you have installed the latest version of my branch? This
sounds so much like a bug I fixed this morning.

Can do

import IPython
print IPython.__file__

and in the directory of that module,