[IPython-dev] ipython0.9 and python2.4

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Sun Sep 14 21:15:05 CDT 2008

On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 6:31 PM, Gael Varoquaux
<gael.varoquaux@normalesup.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 04:34:39PM -0700, Fernando Perez wrote:
>> What's the status?  I could spend an hour or so trying to clean up the
>> config code for 2.4.  This week is going to be mad for me, so it would
>> be good to fix this quickly, and let the cleaner solutions trickle in
>> later...
>
> Frontend code is cleaned up. This has been check in my branch. Brian was
> centralizing the fixes in his branch. I am not too sure what the status
> is there.

I just merged his code, where he'd merged from you.  I've added some
decorators to implement the win32 fixes more cleanly.

Please do review the changes as they stand now:

https://code.launchpad.net/~fdo.perez/ipython/trunk-dev

Only the last revision really matters, the others have already been
looked at by you and Brian and merged into yours.

Once I get some feedback I'll cut the release.  Brian was going to run
the tests under win32 and I'm testing linux/2.4.  Any further testing
would be welcome!