[IPython-dev] ipython0.9 and python2.4

Sun Sep 14 23:28:04 CDT 2008

On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 09:23:06PM -0700, Brian Granger wrote:
> But, they should go in a 0.9.2 release in a bit....let's sit on it and
> how what bubbles up in the next week or so.

Let's define what we want to put in this 0.9.2 release. Next week I can
take half a day to put this aditional method in the frontends in order
and push it for inclusion, if this is an option. Unfortunately, I'll
still need to use my subclass in the enthought branch, as I don't think
we'll ship 0.9.2 with EPD, and I can only rely on what is shipped with
EPD.

Gaël