[IPython-dev] Notes on SciPy discussion about Notifications in IPython

Tue Sep 16 20:09:26 CDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 04:19:07PM -0700, Brian Granger wrote:
> Gael and Fernando, does this accurately reflect our conclusions?  Comments.

I think it does, thank you for spending time on that.

One thing that might be useful to add, is that we felt that for
notification accross the network, explicitely registering the
notifications was probably a best option, as it would give finer control
on the different events fired.

I look forward to seeing how this can be put in practice,

Gaël