[IPython-dev] three patches: dashes in demo; /bin/foo, ~/foo; checking returned code from the editor

Hans Meine hans_meine@gmx....
Wed Sep 24 13:29:15 CDT 2008

On Samstag 20 September 2008, Ville M. Vainio wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 1:21 AM, Łukasz Pankowski <lukpank@o2.pl> wrote:
> > Ok, done.  It required catching UsageError in all three calls to
> > InteractiveShell.edit_syntax_error().  Otherwise UsageError would go
>
> Ok, that won't do then. I'll commit the original patchset.

What about tests?  Aren't there tests nowadays for the prefilters?
/me ducks..

--
Ciao, /  /                                                    .o.