[IPython-dev] Tagging tickets as "Incomplete"

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Tue Apr 14 18:21:52 CDT 2009

Hi,

I have been going through tickets today on launchpad.  One issue that
I want to bring up is how we are tagging the tickets.  One class of
tickets that I keep running into are tickets that are neither "New" or
"Confirmed"  Basically, this happens when we can't reproduce the bug,
bug we aren't ready to give up.  I have started to tag these tickets
as "Incomplete" as in "we have incomplete information so we can't do
anything further.

Let's try to keep the "New" category for tickets that we haven't looked at yet.