[IPython-dev] Please help test ipython trunk

Gökhan SEVER gokhansever@gmail....
Sat Apr 25 18:43:20 CDT 2009

Hi,

A quick question: I installed IPython using python setupegg.py develop
command. After seeing your email I did bzr pull. My shell shows:

All changes applied
successfully.
Now on revision 1169.

But when I launch IPython it says: IPython 0.10.bzr.r1163 -- An enhanced
Interactive Python.

What is wrong with this?

Gökhan