[IPython-dev] Nose style skipping of tests in IPython.kernel

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Tue Aug 4 14:27:32 CDT 2009

That is completely fine.  I was just worried that you found that you
actually needed them to get the test suite to run.  That would have implied
something weird going on with the test suite.  I think we are fine then on
this one.

Brian