[IPython-dev] Cython based PyOS_InputHook hack

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Sun Feb 8 15:53:13 CST 2009

> Sorry, Brain, I don't know wx well-enough to do this without a
> significant time investement (these things are tricky). I don't see myself
> finding this time soon, as my coding time is taken by Mayavi and
> NeuroImaging-related stuff.>

As Ville points out, your other email possibly gives the answer.  You
know more about wx than you think!

> I can put this on the pile of stuff to do. I believe I can give it a try
> in a few months. Maybe not before begining of July. I hate to be that
> pessimistic, but I need to free some time where I can focus and think for
> this, I believe.

Don't worry about it.  If we simply remove the threaded shells,
someone familiar with wx will step up to the plate ;-)

That said, I might try to see i a simple call to Yield will do it.

Brian